Updates sent to the Trinity College community regarding Trinity's response to COVID-19 are available by date below.
Messages to the Community
- September 14, 2021: Protect the Nest: Mask Wearing and an Update to Our Isolation Policy
- September 13, 2021: COVID-19 Information for Employees
- August 27, 2021: COVID-19 Update: Vaccination Rates, Testing, Isolation, and Quarantine Plans
- August 24, 2021: COVID-19 Update: Alert Levels, Guidelines on Gatherings, and Campus Dining
- August 4, 2021: COVID-19 Update: Adjusting Mask Protocols and Preparation for the Fall Semester
- August 4, 2021: Important reminder about vaccines and an update on COVID 19 exemptions (students)
- July 30, 2021: Fall Semester Planning and Vaccine Reminder
- July 20, 2021: Vaccination Verification Card Submission Reminder
- July 12, 2021: COVID Update: Important Reminders
- July 7, 2021: COVID-19 Vaccination Exemption Request Process
- July 1, 2021: Request for Medical Exemption for COVID 19 Vaccination
- June 24, 2021: Vaccine Verification Process Information for Employees
- June 1, 2021: COVID-19 Update: Summer plans, employee vaccine requirement
To view older messages, please visit the 2020-2021 Academic Year Updates page.