August 4, 2021
On July 1, 2021, we reminded you that to live or study on campus during the 2021–22 academic year you will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. To return to campus, the vaccination must be fully completed and proof submitted to the college by August 23, 2021. This requirement is necessary to protect the health and safety of our community. Therefore, it is very important that students submit their vaccination card or request an exemption today. For all students that have completed this process by August 12, your name will be entered into a drawing to win up to $300 that can be applied to purchase books in our bookstore. Five winners will be announced for this prize.
Trinity will accommodate students who have a medical contraindication that prevents them from complying with this requirement, and we are now accepting requests for religious exemptions.
Students that do not submit their vaccination card or who are not granted a medical or religious exemption will not be able to live or study on campus. The college will not specifically develop a remote learning option for students that are not vaccinated or that have not been granted an approved exemption. These students will not be enrolled in courses and can not be on campus.
As a reminder, medical exemption requests were due on August 2, 2021. If you have a question about medical exemptions at this time please contact the Health Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once fully vaccinated, students must upload their vaccination card by following these steps:
- Take a picture of your vaccination card showing a completed series (two doses of Moderna or Pfizer, one dose of Johnson & Johnson/Janssen)
- Go to the student health portal at Trinity.StudentHealthPortal.com
- Use your Trinity College credentials to sign into the portal
- Select “My Forms” from the banner at top of page
- Select the option, “COVID 19 Immunization”
- Enter the dates of your dose(s) in the column that matches the manufacturer of your vaccine
- Choose the “Upload” box and upload the image of your vaccination card
Health Center staff will contact you if there are any questions about your vaccination status. If your vaccine is not in the list (step 6), please send the picture of your vaccine card directly to email@example.com.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Martha B. O’Brien, Practice Director, Health Services in Campus Care
Joseph DiChristina, Vice President for Student Success and Enrollment Management
Jody Goodman, Dean of Student Life