July 1, 2021
On April 28, 2021, we informed you that to live or study on campus during the 2021-2022 academic year you will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. To return to campus, the vaccination must be completed by August 23, 2021. This requirement is necessary to protect the health and safety of our community. Trinity will accommodate students who have a medical contraindication that prevents them from complying with this requirement. To request an exemption, please submit the Request for Student Medical Exemption COVID Vaccine form by August 2, 2021. Please send it to the HealthCenter@trincoll.edu.
Once fully vaccinated, students must upload their vaccination card by following these steps:
1) Take a picture of your vaccination card showing a completed series (2 doses of Moderna and Pfizer, 1 dose of Janssen – Johnson &Johnson)
2) Go to the student health portal at Trinity.StudentHealthPortal.com
3) Use your Trinity College credentials to sign into the portal
4) Select “My Forms” from the banner at top of page
5) Select the option, “COVID 19 Immunization”
6) Enter the dates of your dose(s) in the column that matches the manufacturer of your vaccine
7) Choose the “Upload” box and upload the image of your vaccination card
Health Center staff will contact you if there are any questions about your vaccination status. If your vaccine is not in the list (step 6), please send the picture of your vaccine card directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
Martha B. O’Brien, Practice Director, Health Services in Campus Care
Joseph DiChristina, Vice President for Student Success and Enrollment Management