Information and resources for the Trinity community about the college’s response to COVID-19
The in-person learning period for the spring 2021 semester is underway. We have outlined details of what to expect for campus life, testing, and health and safety protocols for the entire Trinity community.
Information will be added to this website as it becomes available. We continue to be guided by the State of Connecticut’s policies and recommendations with regard to managing the COVID-19 virus, as well as recommendations from public health and infectious disease experts and organizations. Safety, health, and well-being remain our all-important guiding principles.
Please continue to check our Frequently Asked Questions, which provides comprehensive information about our protocols. We’re updating it as new information becomes available. If you have questions, please email PlansToReturn@trincoll.edu.
Latest Updates to the Community
- April 9, 2021: Update on COVID-19 Cases
- April 7, 2021: COVID-19 Update: Alert Level Remains at Yellow
- April 5, 2021: Campus Alert Level Remains at Yellow
- March 31, 2021: Campus Alert Level Changed to Yellow
- March 30, 2021: Update on COVID-19 Cases at Trinity
- March 30, 2021: Important Information on COVID-19 Vaccination (for students)
- February 28, 2021: Green Alert Status as of March 1
- February 20, 2021: COVID-19 Update: New Type of Test Result
- February 17, 2021: Campus Transition Phase Details for February 18–28 (for faculty and staff)
- February 17, 2021: Transitional Quarantine and arrival to campus (for students)
- February 3, 2021: Improving Trinity College’s COVID-19 Communications
- February 2, 2021: Important actions to prepare for your return to Trinity College (for students)
- February 1, 2021: Vaccine Information for Employees