Information and resources for the Trinity community about the college’s response to COVID-19
As we have throughout the COVID pandemic, we are taking several actions to create the best possible living, learning, and working environment. In our decision-making on policies and procedures, we are guided by the following values and principles:
- Prioritize the health and well-being of our community by creating a safe learning, living, and working environment.
- Ensure the continued fulfillment of our academic mission and prioritizing the experiences that support it.
- Use guidance from medical and public health experts, including Hartford Healthcare and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as our own experience, to inform the college’s COVID-related protocols and policies.
- Empower and expect community members to take personal responsibility for their health, taking appropriate actions for themselves and others as part of a community.
- Keep the community informed with updates about our planning and any changes to operations and protocols.
Masking is required in the following locations:
- In all classroom, lab, studio, and instructional spaces during scheduled classes.
- In all healthcare facilities.
- At indoor athletic and performance art events, or other gatherings that include external audiences.
- In any campus space where signage indicates masking is required.
- Individual offices and group meetings when requested by the host or participants.
This is a mask-friendly campus. All campus community members ar required to keep a mask with them at all times and be prepared to wear it upon entering a space where it is required or at the request of another community member.
Vaccination Requirement: Students and employees are required to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) and to have received one booster shot. Guests should be prepared to show proof of being fully vaccinated before coming to campus.
Large Gatherings: Current policies can be found here.
Testing: The college will provide rapid testing for students, faculty, and staff who experience COVID-19 symptoms. Students should contact the email@example.com for guidance. Employees should contact Kate Durante, associate director of human resources, at Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please continue to check our Frequently Asked Questions, which provides comprehensive information about our protocols. We’re updating it as new information becomes available. If you have questions, please email PlansToReturn@trincoll.edu.
Latest Updates to the Community
- May 26, 2022: A Note of Appreciation and Status of COVID Protocols
- May 4, 2022: COVID Update
- April 4, 2022: Update on COVID Testing
- March 11, 2022: COVID-19 Update: Changes to our Policies and Procedures