Information and resources for the Trinity community about the college’s response to COVID-19
Fall 2020 and Looking ahead to Spring 2021
November 21 marks the end of our in-person learning period for the fall semester, and we want to commend students, faculty, and staff for the work they’ve done to keep our community safe and able to be together this semester. Our community’s dedication has made all the difference, especially in our ability to contain the spread of COVID-19 when detected on campus.
As we look ahead to the spring semester, we have outlined details of what to expect for the return to campus for spring 2021 classes, following the academic calendar that was approved and announced in June. We will add information in the coming weeks as it becomes available. We continue to be guided by the State of Connecticut’s policies and recommendations with regard to managing the COVID-19 virus, as well as by recommendations from public health and infectious disease experts and organizations. Safety, health, and well-being remain our all-important guiding principles.
Please continue to check our Frequently Asked Questions, which provides comprehensive information about our protocols. We’re updating it as new information becomes available. If you have questions, please email PlansToReturn@trincoll.edu.
Latest Updates to the Community
- November 20, 2020: COVID-19 Update
- November 13, 2020: COVID-19 Update: Alert Level Changed to Yellow
- November 11, 2020: End-of-Semester Academic Resources
- November 11, 2020: COVID-19 Update: Additional Active Cases
- November 7, 2020: COVID-19 Community Update—Alert Level Green
- November 5, 2020: Important information regarding campus departure in November and spring semester return