October 6, 2021
Below are reminders of COVID19 protocols for our community, as well as the process that Trinity will follow when an employee tests positive for COVID19.
- All members of the Trinity community must wear a mask in all indoor areas, except when alone in a closed office. For additional questions about masks, please see Trinity’s COVID guidelines.
- Please self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms. If an employee experiences any symptoms, they may not come to campus and must notify their supervisor as they would for other sick time. Employees should contact their health care provider for testing and next steps. A list of testing sites is attached for your reference.
- An employee who tests positive must notify HR at 860-297-2274 and isolate at home until cleared by your health care provider.
- HR will inform the employee’s manager and Division Leader.
- The Division Leader will inform appropriate staff in the building that there has been a positive COVID test result from someone in that building.
- No names or further identifying information will be given.
- Contract tracing will be conducted by the Department of Public Health, and any employee or student considered a close contact will be contacted by the DPH and advised on next steps. In the case of possible exposure to a student who tests positive, employees considered close contacts will be contacted by the Trinity’s Health Center (not the DPH.)
- Employees who are not close contacts and wish to be tested may consult a provider or testing service to do so.
- The building will be cleaned per usual protocols.
Please reach out with any questions.
AVP for Human Resources