Story Lab Reservations and Use Policy
To protect the equipment, we limit the use of the space to audio recording and editing only. The story labs are not available as study spaces.
Access the story labs
- Faculty: Reserve time in a studio here and use your id to access the studios
- Staff: Reserve time in a studio here and use your id to access the studios
- LITS 124 is available for students working on a class project for 2-hour windows with 24-hour access. Reservation required. Make a reservation here. Your card will give you 24-hour access to the lab.
- LITS 122 is available for all students for 2-hour windows during Library and IT Desk hours. Reservation required. Make a reservation here. Checkout an access card at the Library and IT desk and return it after use.
Note: Faculty offering a podcasting or audio recording assignment can apply for semester-long automatic student access for their classes to use LITS 124. Students would then just reserve a space here and use their own id cards for access. To add a class roster to the story lab access list, please create a ticket request at http://ishelp.trincoll.edu/
On the ticket:
- Select Doors and Locks -> Door Access Request
- On the ticket, please:
- Include the course number so we process the appropriate class roster
- Cc Mary Mahoney
- Select as end date – For example, the last day of classes