Lockers & Carrels
A limited number of study carrels (with lockers) on Level 3 can be reserved for one academic year by senior thesis writers. Thesis Carrels are given out on a first-come, first-served basis to current Senior Thesis writers in the beginning of each fall term.
- You are responsible for securing your materials in your locker when you are not present. Materials cannot be left out on carrels. Any items left outside the locker are subject to disposal by library staff.
- Library books must be checked out before being placed into your locker.
- Lockers cannot be used to store Reference books, bound periodicals, current periodicals, or perishable items.
- No plants may be left on a carrel or inside a locker.
- No food may be left on a carrel or inside a locker.
- Library staff reserve the right to open and inspect the contents of all lockers at any time without prior notification.
- Locker keys are due back at the end of the Spring Term. A $20 fee will be charged to your Student Account for any lost or unreturned keys.
- The Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items.