IDs & Locks
Your Trinity ID Card
Keep it with you and keep it safe! Your card lets you
- Access buildings and rooms on campus
- Purchase food in campus dining facilities with Dining Dollars
- Pay for printing (you get $30 of free printing every semester, then pay in Bantam Bucks)
- Do your laundry with Bantam Bucks
- Buy from vending machines with Bantam Bucks
- Shop at on- and off-campus establishments with Bantam Bucks
Replacing Your ID Card
- Lost your card?
- You can replace it at the Library & IT Desk for a fee.
- Card too damaged to work?
- Bring the damaged card to the Library & IT Desk for a free replacement.
- Turned 21?
- Happy birthday! Bring your current card to the Library & IT Desk for a free landscape-formatted replacement.
Keys and Locks
- Getting a copy of a key requires the approval of your Department Head
- Request a key, a lock change, or a lock repair by creating a ticket or calling the Library & IT Desk at 860-297-2100
- If it’s an emergency, contact Campus Safety