During this time of extended remote learning, several companies have made their software available free to use at home. The Research, Instruction, Technology department is maintaining a list of this free specialized software with instructions on how to download.
Trinity supports a wide array of specialized software. Browse some of our tips:
- Trinity College has a license for Atlas.ti for qualitative data analysis. It is installed on all public computers and is also available on our Windows Virtual Desktop. The current version requires all users to create a free Atlas.ti account in order to use the software. Use your Trinity College email address to create an account […]
- For the 2021-2022 academic year, faculty, staff and students at Trinity College in Hartford, CT can access Bloomberg either through the terminals in the Financial Research & Technology center in LITC A02, or through Bloomberg’s remote access portal. All 12 of the Trinity shared terminals will be available for remote access, but we are limited […]
- You can now access many lab applications on your own computer or mobile device using our Windows Virtual Desktop. Applications available include ArcGIS, Atlas.ti, Chemdraw, Eviews, SPSS, and STATA. It also includes the desktop versions of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Contents: Getting started Connecting to OneDrive Tips for using the Mac Client Tips for […]
- For the 2021-2022 academic year, Trinity College students in Hartford, CT can complete the Bloomberg Market Concepts course either through the terminals in the Financial Resources & Technology Center, LITC A02, or remotely as described below. If a student completes the Core Concepts modules in the BMC course, they become “Bloomberg certified” and can list […]
- For students on campus, specialized software remains available through the open computer labs outside of class time, such as LITC B02. Remote students either on- or off-campus will continue to have access to a variety of software packages through a Windows virtual desktop for the 2021-22 academic year. Information about how to access the virtual […]
Go to the full archive of articles.