During this time of extended remote learning, several companies have made their software available free to use at home. The Research, Instruction, Technology department is maintaining a list of this free specialized software with instructions on how to download.
Trinity supports a wide array of specialized software. Browse some of our tips:
- Blippar (https://www.blippar.com/) offers a few different methods to create augmented really experiences. For the purposes of this overview we will focus on creating an experience for the Blippar App using their easy to use web based BlippBuilder. You can also use BlippBuilder to create web based experiences. The app is more appropriate to use objects […]
- Trinity College has a license for Atlas.ti for qualitative data analysis. It is installed on all public computers and is also available on our Windows Virtual Desktop. The current version requires all users to create a free Atlas.ti account in order to use the software. Use your Trinity College email address to create an account […]
- Bloomberg has discontinued remote access to the Bloomberg terminals effective June 30, 2022. Students can now only access campus terminals at an installed campus location. If you have any questions about using Bloomberg Professional, contact Cheryl Cape at email@example.com. The post Remote Access to Bloomberg Professional – discontinued appeared first on Digital Learning & Scholarship.
- You can now access many lab applications on your own computer or mobile device using our Windows Virtual Desktop. Applications available include ArcGIS, Atlas.ti, Chemdraw, Eviews, SPSS, and STATA. It also includes the desktop versions of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Contents: Getting started Connecting to OneDrive Tips for using the Mac Client Tips for […]
- For students on campus, specialized software remains available through the open computer labs outside of class time, such as LITC B02. For the 2022-2023 academic year, students either on- or off-campus will continue to have access to a variety of software packages through a Windows virtual desktop. Information about how to access the virtual desktop […]
Go to the full archive of articles.