Digital Scholarship Tools
The Digital Scholarship home page provides an overview of Digital Scholarship & Digital Humanities services, activities, and projects at Trinity. Listed below are articles from the Digital Learning & Scholarship blog on using digital tools for a DS/DH project.
- Blippar (https://www.blippar.com/) offers a few different methods to create augmented really experiences. For the purposes of this overview we will focus on creating an experience that will allow participants o place our scene i their own environment without the need for any apps. For information on creating a location or marker based experience using the […]
- The Day of Digital Scholarship is a yearly event that highlights the work Trinity students, faculty, and staff have made with digital software or tools. This may take the form of digital art, films, research projects, assignments, podcasts, portfolio sites, or other forms of digital scholarship. We encourage sharing completed works as well as works […]
- The Incubator is a collection of digital work from students, staff, and faculty at Trinity College, designed to showcase how our community uses technology in innovative and creative ways. Our goal with The Incubator is to offer examples that can encourage others who might be interested in embarking on their own digital scholarship. Digital scholarship […]
- Digital Learning & Scholarship offers instruction and resources to encourage faculty, students, and staff to explore digital scholarship. We’ve noticed an increased interest in podcasting, and have produced this resource site to support anyone interested in creating a podcast as part of an assignment, for research, or for fun. This site offers resources on how […]
- Library & Information Technology Services offers two Story Labs for audio recording and podcast production. Located on level 1 at LITS 122 and LITS 124, each studio is equipped with recording equipment and a computer with a variety of editing software. LITS 122 has a 2-person capacity and LITS 124 has a 1-person capacity. Each lab […]