Digital scholarship is any scholarly process or product that utilizes digital tools, technologies, research methods, or platforms. It can be individual or collaborative, simple or complex, and may result in physical or digital output.
What we do:
- Design digital course assignments, projects, and exhibits
- Build web applications, data visualizations, and digital publications
- Teach digital tools, methods, and literacies in the classroom and beyond
- Manage digital collections and projects
- Collaborate with faculty, staff, students, and communities
- Share scholarship with a global audience
Do you have an idea for a digital course assignment or research project?
We are happy to meet and help you imagine what is possible. Tell us who you are and share your ideas with us to begin the conversation.