Covid 19 Update: Visitors and invited guests are welcome in the Raether Library and Information Technology Center (RLITC), and they must wear masks in both indoor and outdoor settings.
Under normal circumstances visitors are welcome and are asked to adhere to the following guidelines. Note that some services are only available to Trinity and CTW students, faculty, and staff and hours for visitor access are restricted.
- Visitors must register at the Library and Information Technology Desk on Level A. We require a government issued ID (drivers’ license, state issued card in lieu of the license, or passport). Other forms of identification including school or college IDs (except Connecticut College or Wesleyan University) will not be accepted.
- Visitors are not admitted after 8:00pm. After this time only Trinity students, faculty, and staff are allowed in the building.
- Visitors under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Those under 18 years old who want to use our U.S. Documents collection should ask to see a research librarian.
- Visitors have access to two public computers that are restricted to library resources. Use is on a “first come” basis and is limited to one hour. All computer use is subject to College policies.
- The RLITC (except for Watkinson Library) is closed to visitors during the end of term reading days and exam periods.