The comprehensive fee covers tuition, room, pre-departure services, comprehensive international health insurance and travel assistance through International SOS, academic excursions, including travel and lodging for weekend excursions.
The fee does not cover travel to and from the program, books and class supplies, or personal expenses. Participants make their own travel arrangements. See the additional recommended expenses below for information on expected expenses not covered by the comprehensive fee that students are billed for by Trinity College. Please note the comprehensive fee and costs for Trinity College Study abroad programs are subject to change.
2020-2021 Comprehensive Fee Breakdown for Trinity Students:
|Room & Board||$7,650 ($4,980 R&B; $2,670 meal credit)|
What’s included in the comprehensive fee (Note to OSA staff may vary by program):
- Comprehensive pre-departure advising and support
- Tuition for all coursework
- On-site cultural and academic orientation
- Overnight academic excursion
- Cultural and social activities
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance
- Access to the Fudan University facilities (computer lab, resource library, etc.)
- 24-hour emergency assistance
Additional Recommended Expenses*
*These are average estimates. Individual costs incurred by students will vary.
|Books & Supplies||$100|
|Miscellaneous (personal exp., laundry, add’l local travel, etc)||$1,700|
|SIM Card/Cell Phone||$90|
|Monthly Cell Service Plan Fees||$10-20|
|Local Transportation Pas||$75|
|Internship Fees (where applicable)||$255|
|Estimated total recommended expenses:||$5,880-$5,890|