- SPRING 2024: January 29th, 2024 – May 17th, 2024
- FALL 2024: Late August – Mid December
- FALL: March 1st
- SPRING: October 1st
- In a typical semester, the Rome Campus welcomes approximately 30-60 participants, drawn from both Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, and America’s finest colleges. Visiting students have been an essential part of the program since its inception in 1970, and we welcome students from institutions all over the United States.
- OPEN TO: Both Trinity and visiting students who are sophomores, juniors and first-semester seniors in good academic and social standing at their home institution.
- GPA: 3.0 (semester requirement)
- LANGUAGE PRE-REQ: None
- PASSPORT: Students should have a valid passport in hand with an expiration date 6 months after the end date of the program at the time they apply to the program. If a student does not have a valid passport in hand, they should have already submitted a passport application and requested expedited service.
Study Away Advising:
Schedule an advising appointment with Lindsay Oliver – the Office of Study Away adviser for the Rome Campus.
*All Trinity students applying for to study for a semester at the Rome Campus are REQUIRED to meet with the Rome Campus Adviser before the application deadline. Applications will not be reviewed until this is completed.