IMPORTANT NOTE: As we continue to monitor the ongoing pandemic, programs and dates are subject to change and/or suspension as necessary.
- FALL 2021: August 30, 2021 – December 17, 2021
- SPRING 2022: Late January – Mid May
- In a typical semester, the Rome Campus welcomes approximately 60 participants, drawn from both Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, and America’s finest colleges. Visiting students have been an essential part of the program since its inception in 1970, and we welcome students from institutions all over the United States.
- OPEN TO: Both Trinity and visiting students who are sophomores, juniors and first-semester seniors in good academic and social standing at their home institution.
- GPA: 3.0
- LANGUAGE PRE-REQ: None
- Fall: March 1st (Late applications might be considered. Email Rome Campus Adviser, Caitlin Kennedy to inquire.)
- Spring: October 1st
Before you Apply:
Be sure to review the preparation steps as outlined on the pages below before you apply:
Study Away Advising:
Schedule an advising appointment with the Trinity College Rome Campus adviser: Caitlin Kennedy
*All Trinity students applying to the Rome Campus are REQUIRED to meet with the Rome Campus Adviser before the application deadline. Applications will not be reviewed until this is completed.