All students live in suite style international student dorms, in a single room with an en-suite bathroom. Students live with other international students in their suite. The dorm is co-ed but suites are not. The dorm is secured and locked 24 hours a day. It is located about 15-20 minutes by metro to the city center. There is a large metro stop/train station next to the dorms.
- Twin bed
- Desk, chair, and lamp
- Bed linens (sheets, blanket and pillow)
- Window or balcony
- TV with basic local channels
- WiFi Internet access
- Cleaning service once a week
- Laundry facilities (washers and dryers)
- Lounge areas
- Common rooms students can reserve for group dinners or other events
- Bicycle storage room
The dorm building does have wheelchair accessibility and has a room available for students with mobility challenges.
Self-catered. Each suite has a common kitchen shared with up to 3 suite mates.
- Box of cutlery and kitchen utensils (all contents must be returned at the end of the semester)
- Table and chairs
- Storage cabinets