Welcome to Trinity College Nelnet Campus Commerce site, an E-Billing system for distributing Student Accounts statements and making online payments. Each month all enrolled students and authorized payers will be invited via email to view and pay their bills. Students are able to enroll up to 5 authorized users to receive, view and pay on their accounts. Only a student can authorize a user.
Features and benefits of Trinity’s E-Billing system include
- 24/7 Access
- Authorized Payers access to view and make online payment directly from a checking, saving or credit card account
- Access to statement history
- Ability to access and print paper copy of the bill
- Secure log-in for Parents and Authorized Payers
- Secure log-in for students via TCOnline administrative system using your email username and password and by following the directions below.
1. Browse to http://TCOnline.trincoll.edu
2. Click on Self Service
3. Click on Student Center/Finance
4. Click on “Link to Nelnet Campus Commerce” (be sure to turn off pop up blockers)
Be sure to update any demographic information as needed, review or add Authorized Payers, set up Manage Refunds profile, view/review current bills, Make a Payment or Set up Payment plan.
If any information on your current bill is not accurate, please contact [email protected] for assistance.