As a proud member of the Hillel International network, Trinity Hillel is homebase for Jewish life on campus, providing an inviting, comfortable environment for Jewish students to connect with their own Jewish identity and campus community.
Trinity’s Zachs Hillel House is an inclusive gathering space where students often invite friends of all backgrounds to join in on festivities and events, creating a vibrant community among students, staff and faculty here on campus. We welcome all to engage with and learn about Jewish life in a creative setting.
As part of Trinity’s Hillel, you can:
- Participate in thoughtful social, cultural, and religious programming related to Jewish holiday celebrations and observances
- Experience the community of our spirited Shabbat table
- Work to bring social justice to the local and international community
- Get involved in Hillel-related alternative break programs
- Strengthen your leadership skills
- Contribute your ideas and creativity through visual arts and music
- Create genuine bonds with Israel and Jews around the world through participation in programs such as Birthright Israel and the Fresh Perspectives trip.
- Participate in internships throughout the local Jewish community
- Have the opportunity to teach in religious schools at local synagogues
- Access our kosher kitchen facility at Hillel and the Kassow Hillel Kosher Eatery in Mather Hall.
- Join one of the “Top 20 Small & Mighty Campuses of Excellence,” as chosen by Hillel.
To get involved, be in touch any time with Lisa Kassow, Hillel Director.
Cell: 860-202-8477 cell