Trinity will award transfer credit for courses taken during high school if they are liberal arts in nature, and meet specific criteria for how they were completed.

First, the courses must have been taken on the campus of a regionally accredited college or university, in sections offered to other college students.  Courses offered for college-in-high-school programs (using college syllabi but offered at the high school) are not transferable.

Second, courses will only be accepted if they were not used to fulfill any high school graduation requirement.

If you have taken a course that meets these criteria, please have the college send a copy of your transcript as part of your admissions application.  After you have matriculated, the transcript will be evaluated by the Registrar’s Office, and we will ask you to contact your high school and the college or university to verify that the above criteria have been met.  If you have already matriculated to Trinity, please have the college send an official copy of your transcript directly to the Registrar’s Office for review.