Enroll in graduate courses at Trinity College this summer! Registration opens on Wednesday, March 1, 2023!
|Session 1||Summer 1: May 30 – June 30, 2023|
|May 30 Tuesday||Summer 1 classes begin|
|May 31 Wednesday||Summer 1 add/drop period ends|
|June 5 Monday|| Last day to withdraw from Summer 1 courses|
|June 30 Friday||Summer 1 classes end|
|Session 2||Summer 2: July 10 – August 11, 2023|
|July 10 Monday||Summer 2 classes begin|
|July 11 Tuesday||Summer 2 add/drop period ends|
|July 17 Monday|| Last day to withdraw from Summer 2 courses|
|August 11 Friday||Summer 2 classes end|
Description of the courses can be found on the Course Schedule page.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition per course credit: $3130
There will be no fees for Summer 2023.
Withdrawing from a Course
If you withdraw from any summer course before the first class meeting, you will receive a full refund. If you withdraw before the second class meets, you will incur a $300 fee. There will be no refunds after the second day of class.
For Trinity graduate students, the Student Accounts Office will bill you for summer tuition. Non-Degree graduate students must pay for their courses when they register.
Graduate Summer Courses 2023 – Session I
Tuesday, May 30 – Friday, June 30, 2023
- ENGL-833-90 – Writing Women of the Renaissance (Cancelled)
- PBPL-817-90 – Education and Immigration (Meeting days: MW evenings)
- PBPL-850-90 – Women, Leadership, & Public Policy (Cancelled)
Graduate Summer Courses 2023 – Session II
Monday, July 10 – Friday, August 11, 2023
- AMST-839-90 – Evolution of the Western Film (Meeting days: TR evenings)
- ENGL-839-90 – Evolution of the Western Film (Meeting days: TR evenings)
- PBPL-855-90 – Urban Politics (Meeting days: MW evenings)
- PBPL-870-90 – Polarization and Policy-Making (Meeting days: TR evenings)
Note: All Summer 2023 Graduate Studies courses will be taught remotely.