The Office of Graduate Studies is pleased to offer these graduate forms online to assist graduate students. Please note that most forms are secure and require Trinity credentials to access.
Graduate Studies Enrollment Forms:
- Graduate Studies Registration Form: Submit this form to register for classes.
- Graduate Studies Course Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form: Submit this form to add, drop, and/or withdraw from classes.
- Graduate Studies Independent Study or Research Project Enrollment Approval Form: Submit this form with the Graduate Studies Registration Form when the Independent Study or Research Project has been approved.
- Graduate Studies Final Project/Thesis Enrollment Approval Form: Submit this form with the Graduate Studies Registration Form when the Thesis or Final Research Project has been approved.
Graduate Studies Thesis Proposal Guidelines:
- Guidelines for Thesis and Project Proposals – American Studies
- Public Policy Practicum Guide (Jan. 2022 ed.)
Graduate Studies Graduation Forms:
- Graduate Studies Capstone Instructions: Instructions to assist with capstone submission.
- Graduate Degree Application: Submit this form to apply for the degree.
- Graduate Studies in-Absentia Form: Submit this form if you will not be attending graduation.
- Graduate Studies Student Request to Walk at Commencement: Submit this form if you you wish to walk at Commencement, but are at least 2 credits shy of completing your program.
Graduate Studies General Forms:
- Graduate Studies Application for Graduate Credit Transfer: Submit this form to request graduate credit transfer.
- Graduate Studies Voluntary Withdrawal Form: Submit this form to notify of withdrawal from a program (not from courses).
- Graduate Studies Leave of Absence Request: Submit this form to request a temporary leave of absence to attend to personal, medical, or academic needs.
- Graduate Studies Verification Form: Submit this form to request a letter verifying enrollment or degree status.
- Instructions for Accessing the Student Portal – TCOnline: Instructions for logging into TCOnline, where you can access the Student Center, register for classes, view class schedules, and view grades.
Requesting Accommodations – Visit the Student Accessibility Resource Center website
If you have issues with any of these forms, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org.