Fall Term Admissions
September admission candidates whose applications are properly completed by the April 1 deadline will receive a decision on a rolling basis by early June.
Spring Term Admissions
- January admission candidates whose applications are properly completed by the November 1 deadline will receive a decision on a rolling basis by early January.
All applicants must submit the following:
- The Common Application for Transfer Admission
- Mid-Term Report (Please print for offline submission only)
- Official Transcript(s) from every college/university attended
- Final High School/GED Transcript
- Transfer College Report (This form, stating an applicant is in good academic standing, MUST be submitted from ALL collegiate institutions attended)
- Academic Report (academic letter of recommendation)
- $65 nonrefundable application fee
No applicant shall be considered who is not in good standing at their college.
All materials submitted offline should be mailed to:
Standardized Testing Requirements
SAT or ACT scores are not required of transfer applicants.
English Proficiency Testing for Non-Native English Speakers
International students may need to demonstrate English proficiency by submitting their results from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or the Duolingo English Test. We require the IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo English Test from students whose native language is not English and/or who have not studied for at least three years at an institution for which English is the language of instruction.
Trinity Score Choice Policy
If you decide to send SAT or ACT scores, Trinity’s Office of Admissions will consider an applicant’s highest section scores from all testing dates as part of our final admissions decision. (This policy includes both the SAT I and ACT.) If and when an applicant submits new scores, we will update his or her record with those scores.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have test scores sent to the Admissions Office only if you decide to send SAT or ACT scores. Trinity’s CEEB code is 3899; our ACT code is 0598.