Fall Term Admissions
Students who wish to start their studies in September must complete the application process by March 15.
- September admission candidates who have properly completed their applications by the March 15 deadline will receive a decision on a rolling basis no later than mid-June.
Spring Term Admissions
- January admission candidates whose applications are properly completed by the November 1 deadline will receive a decision on a rolling basis by early January.
All applicants must submit the following:
- The Common Application for Transfer Admission
- Mid-Term Report (Please print for offline submission only)
- Official Transcript(s) from every college/university attended
- Final High School/GED Transcript
- Transfer College Report (This form, stating an applicant is in good academic standing, MUST be submitted from ALL collegiate institutions attended)
- Academic Report (academic letter of recommendation)
- $65 nonrefundable application fee
No applicant shall be considered who is not in good standing at their college.
All materials submitted offline should be mailed to:
Standardized Testing Requirements
SAT or ACT scores are not required of transfer applicants.
English Proficiency Testing for Non-Native English Speakers
- The TOEFL is required for all non-native English speakers.
- The TOEFL is waived for students whose language of instruction has been English for the last three years.
- The IELTS will be accepted in lieu of the TOEFL.
Trinity Score Choice Policy
If you decide to send SAT or ACT scores, Trinity’s Office of Admissions will consider an applicant’s highest section scores from all testing dates as part of our final admissions decision. (This policy includes both the SAT I and ACT.) If and when an applicant submits new scores, we will update his or her record with those scores.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have test scores sent to the Admissions Office only if you decide to send SAT or ACT scores. Trinity’s CEEB code is 3899; our ACT code is 0598.