Trinity Tech-Edge: Technology and Innovation Program
Tech-Edge is the latest program developed as part of the Trinity-Infosys Applied Learning Initiative, bridging the liberal arts and the future of digital technology. Tech-Edge is designed for liberal arts undergraduate students and recent graduates to acquire core skills in technology and business innovation, embrace disruption and learn to thrive in the virtual workplace. All of this is further enhanced with real-life technology experiences shared by Infosys professionals. Participants will gain a competitive edge in the job market.
Key Program Dates:
Deadlines for the 2022 Summer Tech-Edge Program are below:
|Tech-Edge scholarship application deadline||March 9, 2022|
|Student application priority deadline
(applications are currently being accepted on a rolling basis)
|March 11, 2022|
|Enrollment deposit deadline||April 1, 2022 (on a rolling basis after April 1st)|
|Internship resume reviews and interviews||beginning April 1, 2022|
|Enrolled students apply for summer housing||by April 24, 2022|
|Tech-Edge Housing Move In||June 5, 2022|
|Tech-Edge program runs||June 6 – June 24, 2022, M-F 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
The program will be held in-person at the Trinity Innovation Center, 1 Constitution Plaza, Hartford, CT.
- Engage in a unique learning experience, led by industry innovators and Trinity faculty, supported by real-life technology experiences by Infosys professionals
- Acquire skills in the emerging world of virtual teamwork
- Get career ready during our Future of Work Forums with HR professionals and hiring managers. Previous guests included representatives from companies like Microsoft, Buzzfeed, Google, Accenture, Hubspot, Otis World headquarters, Mars, Better.com
- Learn how to translate your Tech-Edge skills to the jobs of tomorrow and workshop your resume
- Opt-in to receive academic course credit for the Technology Essentials portion of the program
- Apply your skills in a 2-day real-world challenge, solving a business problem for a non-profit or company
- Maximize your potential with a personalized talent assessment from Clifton Strengths
- Receive a LinkedIn Certification Badge, recognizing program completion
- Access to Tech-Edge exclusive summer internship opportunities. All enrolled students will have the option to interview for the internships.
- Tech-Edge was created for students with a liberal arts background and a GPA of 3.0 or higher, but we welcome students who meet these criteria from any academic background to apply.
Ready to Apply?
Click here to apply. We are still accepting applications on a rolling basis.
Want to Learn More?
The program cost for Tech-Edge is $4,900. Click here for detailed program cost information and limited scholarship opportunities.
View our Tech-Edge brochure:
Fabiana Guajardo Tech-Edge Summer '20
Tech-Edge introduced me to the groundbreaking technologies that will completely change the world and our lives within just a few years. The program not only broadened my technical vocabulary, it made me understand how certain businesses and industries can grow by implementing certain types of technologies. Now, I can detect real-world problems and come up with ways to solve them using emerging technologies.