Tech-Edge applications are available. Apply now!
Tech-Edge is open to students who are pursuing or have recently completed undergraduate degrees in the liberal arts. Students who have completed one year of full-time study or who have earned a college degree in the past two years may apply. No previous experience in technology, business, or computer science is necessary.
We are looking for students with:
- Strong academic records in the liberal arts;
- Curiosity and critical interest in the emerging role of technology in business and society;
- A desire to innovate and drive change;
- Flexibility, agility, and the ability to work well with others.
- Online application including 2 short essays
- A resume listing any work experience, extracurricular activities, and special skills. (Refer to Trinity’s Center for Career Development for tips on writing a resume)
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- An official college transcript. (If you transferred, or have a separate transcript from studying abroad, please provide these too.)
Applications continue to be accepted and will be considered on a space-available basis through May 29, 2020.
Applicants will be notified of admission decisions 1-2 weeks after your application is submitted and no later than May 15. Applications submitted after the May 15 will receive admissions decisions on a rolling basis.