Trinity J-Term programs abroad have been suspended temporarily but we look forward to presenting some exciting options for students in 2024 so please check back periodically.
International Programs: Students must have a valid passport with an expiration date 6 months beyond the end date of the program. (Ex: Your program ends January 2024, your passport must be valid until July 2024).
STEP 1: RESEARCH PROGRAMS
Deciding on the right study away program for you requires research which will help you narrow down the options to one or two programs. Trinity College has a minimum requirement of a 2.0 cumulative GPA to study away during the J-Term, regardless if the program has a lower GPA requirement.
WHEN TO DO THIS: The Summer and Fall semester before you plan to study away.
HOW TO DO THIS:
- BROWSE ALL J-TERM PROGRAMS HERE
- Begin discussing program possibilities with your Academic Adviser to make sure that your preferred programs are a good fit academically.
- Connect with the program’s main contact as listed on the program website with any questions or for more detailed information.
STEP 2: APPLY
After you have decided on a J-Term program, its time to apply!
HOW TO DO THIS:
TRINITY J-TERM PROGRAMS:
- TBD– Application Deadline – Visit the program website for the link to the application.
EXTERNAL J-TERM PROGRAMS:
- Apply directly to your program on their website by their deadline
- After you are accepted and committed to the program Submit the J-Term Intent to Study Away Form – External Program by the last day of Fall semester classes (December 21st).