Information for the Class of 2024 is still in progress but take a look at the programs from this past fall for a sample of our offerings.
Apply for Bantam Beginnings HERE!
- Arrival and move-in: Monday, August 26, 2019.
- Short briefing : Monday evening, 5pm.
- Programs take place Tuesday and Wednesday, August 27-28.
- Students then join First-Year Orientation, Thursday, Aug. 29.
- Six programs run by faculty, staff and student leaders.
- Programs focus on Trinity College and Hartford.
- Fun and engaging activities around campus, around town!
- Each program accommodates 8-25 students. Space is limited.
- Cost: $100 per student (some fee waivers possible)
If you think you would like to learn about these 6 exciting programs, please read the descriptions.
Bantam Beginnings registration is HERE! Get excited!
Students will be placed on a first-received, first-served basis. You will be contacted later in the summer with your Bantam Beginnings program placement.
Students who participate in Bantam Beginnings should plan to arrive on campus on Monday, August 26, 2019. Students who are participating in P.R.I.D.E will arrive on Saturday, August 24, 2019 and are required to take part in one of these pre-orientation programs if they plan to stay on campus until orientation begins.
Students will move into their assigned fall residence hall when they arrive. Food and lodging will be provided for all participants of these programs. There is a $100 fee for participating in the programs – this will be billed directly to your student account. Some fee waivers are available.
Program size is limited – each program can accommodate 8-25 students.
If you have any questions about these programs, the registration process, or a fee waiver, please contact the Bantam Beginnings Coordinator at BantamBeginnings@trincoll.edu.
We thank you for applying and are so excited to meet all of our new Bantams in August 2019!