Identity + Care + Connection = Community
Bantam Beginnings: New Student Orientation Program
Intentionally designed in the liberal arts tradition, the Bantam Beginnings: New Student Orientation program (NSO) offers new students the opportunity to launch their journey at Trinity and to connect to the Hartford community, through integrative experiences.
NSO will begin on Friday, August 25th!
The Bantam Beginnings: New Student Orientation program seeks to connect students with their identity as Trinity Bantams. The program equips students with the tools needed to engage within the Trinity community, which values the connection between peers, self, and space.
The Bantam Beginnings: New Student Orientation program will:
- Connect students to campus resources through a series of programs focused on community, academics, health and wellness, and traditions.
- Help students establish a strong Trinity identity, nurture connections through orientation groups, and truly connect them to the idea of “What it means to be a Bantam”.
- Offer various opportunities through Orientation NEXT for students to engage with campus partners who will help them discover the intersectionalities of being a Bantam and beginning their collegiate career.
The Bantam Beginnings: New Student Orientation program will provide an opportunity for all new students:
- To acquire the same quality of shared information
- To further broaden and explore the intersectionality of their identity and interests through the Orientation NEXT programs
- To participate and explore in the diversity and intercultural nature of our Trinity and Hartford communities