Welcome First-Year and Transfer Students!
The Health Center must collect certain health related information for compliance with the state and schools admissions requirements.
- State of Connecticut requires:
- Measles (2 doses)
- Mumps (2 doses)
- Rubella (2 doses)
- Varicella (2 doses)
- Meningococcal (1 dose, within 5 years of residing on-campus)
- Trinity College also highly recommends remaining up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccinations, an updated Tetanus vaccination, and the Meningitis B vaccination.
The following Health Center required forms must be completed and uploaded to the student health portal. Once completed you will be able to upload them to the student health portal. The required forms are:
Domestic first-year student form (for domestic students only)
- For all students:
Insurance card (front and back)
Prescription card, if applicable (front and back)
Please note: SUBMISSION of forms does not “COMPLETE THE TASK.” Information uploaded must be reviewed for acceptance. This occurs on a first-come-first-served bases. You will be contacted by the Health Center via email/call describing what is missing or deficient.
As you prepare for campus-life, please consider packing some over-the-counter medications and other self-care items to help you keep feeling your best! A list of some of the most frequently requested items from the Health Center are provided for your convenience:
- Any prescription medicines (consider setting up a Walgreens free-delivery account)
- Pain and fever-reducing medicines (i.e. acetaminophen, naproxen, ibuprofen)
- Upset stomach medicines (i.e. Tums, Pepto-Bismol)
- Electrolyte drinks
- Multi-symptom cold & flu medicines
- Cough drops
- Allergy medicines
- Anti-itch creams
- Fiber supplements
- Antibiotic ointment
- Sleep mask
- Ear plugs
- Reusable water bottle