Our team looks forward to helping you get to know Trinity’s history, community, and student experience. We are offering both virtual and in-person visit options for your convenience.
Our virtual information session will be hosted by current transfer students who will help guide you as you plan your transfer to Trinity College. They will also be happy to answer your questions.
Our in-person visit experience includes three options. You can choose as many as you wish!
- Take a campus tour to learn about our beautiful campus and the historic city of Hartford, Connecticut.
- Enjoy a beverage at The Underground, which is one of our student-run, on-campus coffee shops. Many students consider this shop their favorite place to relax and study.
- Connect with a transfer student ambassador for an admissions interview. An interview helps the Admissions Office learn more about you and helps you better understand the Trinity experience. We strongly encourage all applicants to interview.
Visit Enhancement: Class Visit
If you wish to learn more about both academics and student life, a class visit may be just the right fit for you. During your visit to campus, you will be escorted to class by a current Trinity student and given the opportunity to sit in on one of our course offerings for the semester. All visitors are required to wear masks in instructional spaces such as classrooms and auditoriums. If you are interested in participating in our Class Visit Program this fall, please complete the registration form to select a class that fits your academic interests. *Please note, if you schedule a class visit in addition to the in-person visit experience, be sure that the time of the class visit does not conflict with the time of the tour or other visit events that you choose.
- Trinity College is a mask-friendly campus. Face masks are strongly encouraged for visitors but are not required at this time.
- Prior to arrival, we ask all visitors to do a self health check. We kindly ask that you do not visit our campus if you are feeling sick or have recently been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19.
Please note that due to certain firewall restrictions, the Trinity Admissions Office may have difficulty receiving messages from email addresses with an iCloud domain (@icloud.com). If possible, please use an alternate email address so that we can communicate with you in a timely manner.