We are pleased to welcome your group to Trinity College!
We can accommodate group visits with the following guidelines:
- Registration is required at least two weeks in advance. We will organize your group into subgroups with student guides in order to tour campus simultaneously.
- Visitors are no longer required to show proof of vaccination upon arrival to campus but must continue to wear masks while in indoor settings.
- If there is predicted inclement weather, we reserve the right to cancel your group visit by 4:00 p.m. the day prior to your visit.
To schedule a group visit, please fill out this form or contact us at email@example.com or 860-297-2180.
Please follow the guidelines below on the day of your campus visit:
- If your group will be delayed for any reason, please notify us as soon as possible by calling (860) 297-2180.
- If your group will be arriving in a large bus, please instruct the driver to drop off students at the gates of the Admissions Office, located at 300 Summit Street. Do not proceed into the circular drive. The driver should then proceed to Broad Street and park the bus in the Ferris Athletic Center parking lot.
- If you plan to arrive by car or van, parking is available in the Admissions lot and in the visitor parking along Summit Street.
- We ask that chaperones stay with the group at all times during the visit.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!