Class Agent Role & Responsibilities:
- Make an annual gift to Trinity. All Agents lead by example, making a gift or pledge by December 1 of each fiscal year (pledges are payable by June 30).
- Sign the Confidentiality Agreement. All Agents agree to sign a confidentiality statement to protect the sensitive nature of our alumni giving records.
- Solicit Classmates. Reach out via email, phone, text, or in person.
- “Sign” Solicitation Letters/Emails. Agents serve as the signatories for solicitation letters (2x/year) and for solicitation emails.
- Utilize GiveCampus VMS. Class Agents have access to an online volunteer platform with real time information and updates on class giving, as well as classmates’ contact information.
- Participate in at least two Quarterly Class Agent Calls. Conference calls update you on Trinity news and answer any questions you have about solicitations.
- Thank Donors. Expressing Trinity’s appreciation is an essential volunteer responsibility.
- Recruit Class Agents. All Agents help to identify and recruit new fundraising volunteers from their class and/or Trinity network.
What Trinity Provides:
- Educational materials on the purpose and importance of the Trinity College Fund
- Updates and information on campus news, events, and important dates
- Drafts of all solicitation letters/emails and sample outreach emails and phone/voicemail scripts
- Class giving history and contact information
- Hands-on support with training, questions, and targeting/solicitation strategies
- Insider college information and access to key Trinity staff members
- Invitation to Long Walk Societies events
- Broader network through alumni connections
To sign up to be a class agent, click here.