Your health and safety is our top priority as we make plans for Homecoming Weekend 2021.
Homecoming Weekend 2021 will comply with the “On and Off-Campus Gathering Guidelines for the Campus Community” currently in place at the college. Based on those guidelines we ask alumni and guests attending Homecoming Weekend 2021 to keep the following in mind:
- The college will require proof of vaccination from attendees at all events scheduled to take place indoors or assigned indoor locations in case of inclement weather. Because the majority of our Homecoming Weekend events fall under this category, we will ask all alumni and guests registering to attend to provide proof of vaccination.
- To facilitate this the registration process for the weekend will require submission of a photograph of the CDC-issued document verifying vaccination through our secure registration website.
- Alumni and guests should also be prepared to show the CDC-issued document, or a photograph or copy of the document, while on campus in case verification onsite is requested.
- Children under the age of 12 will be permitted to attend events provided a mask is worn at all times except for while eating and drinking. To include a child under the age of 12 in your registration for Homecoming Weekend, please contact Michelle Deluse at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instruction.
- Our programs are considered college-sponsored gatherings. As such, attendees at events taking place both indoors and outdoors must wear masks except when eating and drinking.
- Unless otherwise noted, all events involving food and beverage are scheduled to take place outdoors, often under college-sponsored tents. Those with designated locations in the event of inclement weather are noted on the full schedule.
- Any events that are scheduled to take place indoors, or are moved indoors due to weather, are subject to strict capacity limits based on the size of the room.
- The policies for alumni parking lot gatherings at home football games have been updated to include additional health and safety precautions; before preparing to gather, please read the complete policy.
The college continues to monitor developments in the COVID-19 pandemic. Plans for Homecoming Weekend remain subject to change based on developments locally, statewide, and nationally, as well as changes in college policy. Changes in the plans for Homecoming Weekend 2021 will be communicated to alumni by email and will be posted on this website. Up-to-date information continues to be posted on the college’s COVID-19 Information website.