April 16, 2021
In partnership with Hartford HealthCare, we are pleased to announce a COVID-19 vaccine clinic for Trinity College students. The clinic will be held on April 24 and 25 at Xfinity Theatre (61 Savitt Way in Hartford). The clinic will be providing the Pfizer vaccine, and students will be able to obtain their second doses three weeks later, on May 15 or 16.
We strongly encourage all students who have not yet been vaccinated to take advantage of this opportunity to get the COVID-19 vaccine. We want to do all we can to mitigate the risk of the virus, especially as students travel home at the end of the semester.
Schedule an appointment
You must schedule an appointment for the April 24-25 clinic. To do so, you will need an active Hartford HealthCare MyChart account. Please use the following link to access MyChart: https://mychartplus.org/myChart/Authentication/Login
If you do not have a MyChart account, you can sign up online via Hartford HealthCare’s MyChart. Instructions for activation are here: https://hartfordhealthcare.org/file%20library/health%20and%20community/pdfs/mychart-self-signup-and-direct-scheduling-instructions.pdf
Once logged into MyChart:
- Click “Make an Appointment” and select COVID Vaccine
- Answer the questions displayed on the screen. One of the questions will be: “Have you been provided with an event ID for vaccination at a specific clinic site?” Please respond “Yes” to this question. Continue entering the questions as displayed.
- Please select the organization or school that provided you an event code. If organization is not listed, please select “Other.”
- Enter the Event ID. The Event ID for this vaccination clinic is @TrinityBants (caps sensitive).
You will be able to schedule an appointment for your second dose at the clinic. Be sure to take a form of identification.
Transportation to Xfinity Theatre
Travel off-campus to obtain the vaccine is considered essential and is therefore allowed. Please follow all health and safety protocols in your travels, including proper physical distancing and wearing of masks.
If you need transportation to the site, please submit a Transportation Request. Buses will be traveling from Mather circle to the vaccine clinic from 8:30am-4:30pm each day.
After you’ve been vaccinated
Please remember that even after you are vaccinated, our protocols currently require all students on campus to continue with surveillance testing, wearing of face coverings, and symptom-checking. We also ask you to provide confirmation of your vaccination.
Once you are fully vaccinated (with one dose of Johnson and Johnson or two doses of Pfizer or Moderna), please log on to Trinity.StudentHealthPortal.com using your Trinity credentials and:
- Click “My Forms”
- Click on “COVID-19 Vaccine”
- Enter the dates of your vaccinations
- Upload an image of your CDC Vaccination Card
If you have questions, please contact the Trinity College Health Center at HealthCenter@trincoll.edu
Martha B. O’Brien, Practice Director, Student Health Services in Campus Care Hartford HealthCare
Joe DiChristina, VP for Student Success and Enrollment Management
Jody Goodman, Dean of Student Life and Director of the Bantam Network