Quick Tips & Resources
|Getting Online||Accounts & Logins||Microsoft Office 365||Other Supported Software||Library & Research Support|
|Public Printing||ID Cards||Remote Learning & Working||Computer & Device Support||Getting Help|
WIFI NETWORK FOR COMPUTER/PHONE: EDUROAM
WIFI FOR GAMING AND OTHER DEVICES: TRIN_IOT
- To connect to a gaming console, Smart TV, or other device that cannot connect to eduroam, access mydevices.trincoll.edu from a computer or phone, and select “Add a Device.”
- Connect these devices to the Trin_IoT network (Trinity Internet of Things).
- Personal routers and personal wireless printers are not supported on our network at this time.
Accounts & Logins
CHANGING & RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD
SECURE ACCOUNT WITH MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
- Please use a computer to initially setup MFA (not a phone, etc.).
- Please setup your devices with the MS Authenticator App, text messaging an alternate email address.
- Please also include a second phone number in the instance your phone is damaged/lost.
- Change or update your settings by going to http://aka.ms/mysecurityinfo.
TRINITY ONLINE SERVICES
- my.trincoll.edu (Trinity portal – login as [email protected])
- outlook.office365.com (Trinity email – login as [email protected])
- moodle.trincoll.edu (course management software – login as [email protected])
- TCOnline.trincoll.edu (classes and registration -login as [email protected])
- Trinity Library Account (renew books or materials borrowed – login as [email protected])
- Interlibrary Loan Account (login to Illiad to manage Interlibrary loan items – login as username)
- Nelnet Campus Commerce (managed by Student Accounts for E-billing)
- Handshake (managed by Career Development for on campus jobs, internships and post graduation employment)
- Gallagher Student Health Login (managed by Student Accounts for Health Insurance Plans/Waivers – login as [email protected])
Microsoft Office 365
FREE MICROSOFT OFFICE SOFTWARE AND ONEDRIVE
CONFIGURING TRINITY COLLEGE EMAIL ON A MOBILE DEVICE
SHARING FILES – ONEDRIVE
Other Supported Software
FREE VIRTUAL SOFTWARE
- Windows Virtual Desktop – run lab software remotely
- Video training in software and business skills
- Go through Trinity for free access
- Be sure you are using Trinity’s Pro version of Zoom, not the free version. Select SSO as your login option, trincoll for the company domain, and you’ll then be prompted for your Trinity credentials.
- More info and links to download Zoom
- Quick start guide for Zoom participants
Library & Research Support
OFF-CAMPUS LIBRARY ACCESS
- Email a file to [email protected] from your Trinity email and you’ll be able to print it from any public print station.
- You will receive $30 of free printing at the beginning of every semester.
- Black and white printing letter-sized paper is $.05/page, while color is $.15/page. Legal-sized and 11×17 paper options also available at Canon copier/printer stations.
- Get more details from the Public Printing Guide.
- How to use the campus locks (and update your ID Card on a HotSpot)
- Bantam Bucks debit system
- ID lost or stopped working? Please call the IS Desk for an in-person appointment to get a replacement, or a loaner card if the ID card office is closed.
- Replacement of lost IDs are $20 in Bantam Bucks.
- Turned 21? Please create a ticket to request your 21+ ID in-person appointment. If you’d like to replace the photo on your ID, you will upload a picture to this ticket (we are not doing in-person picture taking at this time).