Quick Tips & Resources
- Trinity College COVID-19 Dashboard Reporting System
- Changes to in-person Library & Information Technology services during pandemic
- Remote Teaching Resources for Faculty
- For Students: Remote Learning and Research guides
- Staff Guide to Working Remotely
WIFI NETWORK FOR COMPUTER/PHONE: EDUROAM
- Identity: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Your Trinity Account Password
- Have a Chromebook? Follow these eduroam instructions
WIFI FOR GAMING AND OTHER DEVICES: TRIN_IOT
- To connect to a gaming console, Smart TV, or other device that cannot connect to eduroam, access mydevices.trincoll.edu from a computer or phone, and select “Add a Device.”
- Connect these devices to the Trin_IoT network (Trinity Internet of Things).
- Personal routers and personal wireless printers are not supported on our network at this time.
Changing and Resetting Your Password
- Change your current password (you must do this once every 365 days)
- Reset your password if you’ve forgotten it
- Can’t connect to wifi after a password reset? Update your eduroam settings
Accessing Resources and Services
TRINITY ONLINE SERVICES
- my.trincoll.edu (Trinity portal – login as email@example.com)
- outlook.office365.com (Trinity email – login as firstname.lastname@example.org)
- moodle.trincoll.edu (course management software – login as email@example.com)
- TCOnline.trincoll.edu (classes and registration -login as username)
- Trinity Library and CTW Account (renew books or materials borrowed from Trinity College, Connecticut College, or Wesleyan University – login as firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Interlibrary Loan Account (login to Illiad to manage Interlibrary loan items – login as username)
- Nelnet Campus Commerce (managed by Student Accounts for E-billing)
- Handshake (managed by Career Development for on campus jobs, internships and post graduation employment)
CONFIGURING TRINITY COLLEGE EMAIL ON A MOBILE DEVICE
- Username: email@example.com
- Exchange Server: outlook.office365.com
- More settings information
ZOOM ACCESS – LOGGING ON
FREE VIRTUAL SOFTWARE
- Windows Virtual Desktop – run lab software remotely
- Video training in software and business skills
- Go through Trinity for free access
Library and Research Support
- Email a file to firstname.lastname@example.org from your Trinity email and you’ll be able to print it from any public print station.
- You will receive $30 of free printing at the beginning of every semester.
- Black and white printing letter-sized paper is $.05/page, while color is $.15/page. Legal-sized and 11×17 paper options also available at Canon copier/printer stations.
- Get more details from the Public Printing Guide.
- How to use the campus locks (and update your ID Card on a HotSpot)
- Bantam Bucks debit system
- ID lost or stopped working? Please call the IS Desk for an in-person appointment to get a replacement, or a loaner card if the ID card office is closed.
- Replacement of lost IDs are $20 in Bantam Bucks.
- Turned 21? Please create a ticket to request your 21+ ID in-person appointment. If you’d like to replace the photo on your ID, you will upload a picture to this ticket (we are not doing in-person picture taking at this time).
Computer and Device Support
GENERAL HELP – LIBRARY AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DESK
- Phone: 860-297-2007
- Email: email@example.com
- Submit a help request: ishelp.trincoll.edu
CONTACT STAS – STUDENT TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANTS
- Phone: 860-297-2589
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org