The Trinity College Panhellenic Council is the umbrella organization for the 2 NPC sororities and associate member organizations chartered at the college, and is responsible for organizing activities of mutual concern and interest to all of the Panhellenic sororities on campus.
The Panhellenic Council seeks to develop inter-sorority relations while promoting the following:
- Uphold and demonstrate the Panhellenic spirit in thought, word and action through our chapters as well as individual members.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior and conduct ourselves in a manner consistent with the mission and values of the College Panhellenic, each inter/national organization and our institution.
- Respectfully adhere to the Unanimous Agreements and all policies established by the National Panhellenic Conference, and abide by all local and federal laws and member organization bylaws.
- Recognize friendly relations with all collegiate women, both sorority members and nonmembers, realizing the importance of creating and building friendships.
- Provide a safe, positive and enriching recruitment experience, understanding that membership is a social experience arrived at by mutual selection.
- Hold one another accountable to these standards, remembering at all times that we represent not only our individual chapters but also the Panhellenic community as a whole.
Fall 2020 Executive Board
President – Amelia Kroschwitz, Kappa Kappa Gamma
Vice President of Administration – Julia Francis, Stella Society
Vice President of Recruitment – Julia Greenbaum, Alpha Chi Omega
Treasurer – Hadley Smith, IVY Society
Secretary – Rachel Kyriakides, Alpha Chi Omega