The Inter-Greek Council at Trinity College serves as a governing board over all recognized organizations, including local chapters, NPC, NIC, and NALFO organizations. The executive board is voted upon at the conclusion of each spring semester, and is composed of current leaders from organizations.
According to organization bylaws, the purpose of the Inter-Greek Council is to foster community among Greek chapters by working collaboratively to attain the following:
- Promote a spirit of communications and cooperation among the GLOs.
- Provide a forum where student members and chapter advisors may share opinions, air grievances, and issue suggestions for policy changes within the Greek system.
- Foster an environment of mutual cooperation and growth of the Greek system and Greek Life within the Trinity College community.
- Facilitate communication between the Greek system and Trinity College as a whole.
- Provide a direct and convenient path for the Greek system to present a unified voice offering advice and recommendations to the Trinity College administrators regarding policies affecting Greek Life.
- Mediate and facilitate conflict resolution between individuals and chapters within the Trinity College Greek system.
The Inter-Greek Council works diligently to support each organization in their own needs, but also helps individuals see their place in the larger community by encouraging co-sponsorship of events, overseeing Greek-wide policies and facilitating constructive working relationships between the council, organizations, and greater Trinity community.
2020-2021 executive board members:
President – Andrew Dawson, Pi Kappa Alpha
Vice President – Max Toczydlowski, St. Anthony Hall
Treasurer – Colin Donovan, Psi Upsilon
Secretary – Katrina Angelucci, St. Anthony Hall
Chief Judiciary – Brener de Souza, Psi Upsilon
Chief Information Officer – Josie Fitzgerald, Alpha Chi Omega
Alumni Relations Chair – Ryan McGarvey, St. Anthony Hall
SGA Liaison for Greek Life – Leah Cormier, Kappa Kappa Gamma