The Office of Events and Campus Operations
The Events and Campus Operations staff is committed to working with Trinity faculty, staff, students, and external organizations and individuals to plan first-rate events and programs on campus while ensuring efficient daily operations and optimizing resource use.
The College maintains a centralized scheduling and space system (EMS) for all College facilities. The system assists in avoiding conflicts whenever possible and coordinates the efficient use of College support services and required city and state permits/licenses.
Members of the Trinity community should consult with Events and Campus Operations when:
- Planning a large internal event, conference, reception, etc. to consider possible dates, times, and College space (all indoor and outdoor locations)
- Hosting a potentially contentious speaker, subject, event, and/or program
- Hosting a dignitary or honored guest
- Additional security may be necessary
- Trinity department or student-recognized organization co-sponsors an event with an external organization
- Trinity department is contacted by an external or individual organization for campus space
- Accessibility or sustainability issues arise
- Fee will be charged and/or collected at an event or program