Reserving Campus Space: External Groups or Individuals

Any external group or individual requesting space on campus should first complete the online form below.  A member of Events and Campus Operations will review the form and contact you to discuss your proposed event in further detail.

General guidelines for external groups or individuals requesting space on campus:
– Rental fees apply to the use of College space
– A certificate of insurance and signed facility​ use agreement are required for all events
– All food and alcohol must be served by Trinity Dining Services.

Space Request Information Form 

Specific questions not covered here or on the form may be directed to