Office of Student Success
Trinity College believes that your definition of success should be as unique as you.
Though seemingly simple, the transition to and through college is different for every student and requires the appropriate tools, opportunities, and relationships that create the outcomes students and families want — a deep sense of belonging, meaningful engagement, a great internship, the ideal major, and a great post-graduation plan. The Office of Student Success is dedicated to making sure all students have the support needed to optimize their Trinity experience.
We work with you to:
- Engage you with a strong network of support
- Connect you to peers, faculty, and alumni
- Transform your goals and aspirations into reality
Dedicated to Your Success
Our Student Success team takes a holistic approach and focuses on engaging resources and relationships so that you can enjoy a fulfilling and rewarding experience at Trinity.
- We work with you to personalize your journey and encourage engagement.
- We commit to help you leverage the full value of your liberal arts education and make timely progress to graduation.
- We know that transitions can be challenging — the initial transition to college or from one year to another — and we will share tools and strategies for you to employ as you navigate each new ‘normal.’
Whether you would like to embrace a new opportunity or need additional support for some aspect of your college experience, Student Success is here to help:
- Navigate challenges that emerge in college transitions
- Design a Trinity experience that reflects your values and life choices
- Discover a greater sense of purpose and vision
Trinity College has centralized information and services to ease transitions to and through college. Personalized help and support is a phone call or an email away.
Reilly Holzwarth '20, Transfer Student
The Office of Student Success has been quite instrumental throughout my experience at Trinity thus far. Being able to meet so many new students coming to Trinity through my involvement with Student Success has been amazing in fostering a community for me, and the support I’ve received from Roberta and others on her team has allowed me to try things that I may not have been aware of otherwise."