With the influence of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Trinity College is committed to removing educational barriers, promoting equity, and fostering inclusion, and builds and maintains partnerships with all students entitled to accommodations.
We have gathered the information on this website to assist faculty in their role. If you have additional questions that are not addressed through the links in the “In This Section” drop-down menu, please reach out to Student Accessibility Resources at SARC@trincoll.edu, call her at 860-297-4206, or stop by the Student Accessibility Resource Center located on level A of the Raether Library and Information Technology Center (LITC).
- View Student Academic Accommodation Requests
- What Faculty Should Know About Concussions
- Student Accessibility Resource Testing Center
- Policy on Audio Recording Class Lectures for Students with Academic Accommodation
- Student Care and Wellness Referral Form - Sharing concerns and making referrals shortly after an issue or incident arises can help with early intervention