Information and resources for the Trinity community about the college’s response to COVID-19
Fall 2020 Semester
We are pleased to welcome new and returning students, faculty, and staff to campus. Our faculty and staff have dedicated hundreds of hours to preparing the campus for in-person work and learning, as well as supporting members of our community who are joining us remotely. This semester will be unlike any other in Trinity’s nearly 200-year history, but we are committed to continuing our long-standing tradition of providing an exceptional liberal arts education and to nurture a dynamic, resilient, and inclusive community, with safety, health, and well-being as our all-important guiding principles.
This website provides resources, as well as information on protocols and policies that are designed to maintain our community’s health and safety. We will continue to be guided by the State of Connecticut’s policies and recommendations with regard to managing the COVID-19 virus, as well as by recommendations from public health and infectious disease experts and organizations.
Please continue to check our Frequently Asked Questions, which provides comprehensive information about our fall 2020 protocols. We’re updating it frequently as new information becomes available. If you have questions, please email PlansToReturn@trincoll.edu.
We’ve also hosted some informational town halls, which you can access here.
Latest Updates to the Community
- September 25, 2020: Trinity College COVID-19 update September 25
- September 18, 2020: COVID-19 Update on Campus Gatherings September 18
- September 16, 2020: Campus Alert Level Changed to YELLOW
- September 14, 2020: Trinity College COVID-19 Update
- September 9, 2020: Positive COVID-19 Test Result (message to employees)
- September 2, 2020: Important Information on Testing and Health Checks through CoVerified
- August 29, 2020: First Confirmed Positive COVID-19 Test Result
- August 25, 2020: COVID-19 Update: New Policies, Testing Information, and Campus Alert Levels