Information and resources for the Trinity community about the college’s response to COVID-19
We look forward to students arriving in mid-February for the in-person learning period that begins on March 1. We have outlined details of what to expect for the return to campus for spring 2021 classes, including details about move-in, testing, and health and safety protocols.
In the coming weeks, we will add information to this website as it becomes available. We continue to be guided by the State of Connecticut’s policies and recommendations with regard to managing the COVID-19 virus, as well as recommendations from public health and infectious disease experts and organizations. Safety, health, and well-being remain our all-important guiding principles.
Please continue to check our Frequently Asked Questions, which provides comprehensive information about our protocols. We’re updating it as new information becomes available. If you have questions, please email PlansToReturn@trincoll.edu.
Latest Updates to the Community
- February 20, 2021: COVID-19 Update: New Type of Test Result
- February 17, 2021: Campus Transition Phase Details for February 18–28 (for faculty and staff)
- February 17, 2021: Transitional Quarantine and arrival to campus (for students)
- February 3, 2021: Improving Trinity College’s COVID-19 Communications
- February 2, 2021: Important actions to prepare for your return to Trinity College (for students)
- February 1, 2021: Vaccine Information for Employees