The Trinity+ Curriculum, introduced in fall 2021, provides opportunities for applied and experiential real-world learning experiences while maintaining the strength of Trinity’s core liberal arts education. For a full description and information about the new curriculum, visit the Dean of Faculty’s website.
A one page overview of the Trinity + Curriculum that may be useful when advising students can be found here.
|Students must complete 4 wellness experiences, at least one from each category:
1. Mind, Body, & Spirit
2. Community Health & Responsibility
3. Civic & Environmental Engagement
The Wellness Requirement policy for transfer students is as follows:
- The Wellness Requirement will be prorated for transfer students (for example, a student entering Trinity in the Junior year would be required to complete two Wellness experiences).
- Senior Transfers will require 1 Wellness Experience
- Junior Transfers will require 2 Wellness Experiences (from different categories)
- Sophomore Transfers will require 3 Wellness Experiences (from different categories.