Trinity College is excited to announce our first J-Term program at the Rome Campus. Program Dates: January 8th – January 19th, 2024 (2 weeks). Applications are due October 8th.
Trinity College Rome Campus J-Term program runs for 10 days and offers three courses constructed in collaboration with local community partners. Students enroll in one of the following .5 credit courses taught by Trinity Rome faculty: Food & Culture, Italy’s Holocaust, or The Politics of Magnificence (Pending). Course offerings are dependent on enrollment and students will be asked for their first choice and alternate course offerings.
The Trinity College Rome Campus offers an exciting opportunity for undergraduate students in all fields of study to explore first-hand one of the oldest and most international cities in the world. Trinity College Rome Campus courses facilitate dialogue and collaboration between students, professors, and community partners. Students will gain an understanding of the complexity of interconnected global and local issues in an international and contemporary urban setting.
Spots are limited and students will be accepted on a first come first serve bases.
- Program Cost: $3,500 (Financial Aid is available)
- Application Deadline: October 8th
- Students will be enrolled in one .5 credit course
- Open to first year, sophomore, juniors and seniors
- Language of Instructions: English
- 2.5 GPA
- Students must be 18 years or older prior to the program start date
- Students must have a valid passport in hand by the confirmation deadline of October 27th.