Honors Day – Erasmus Prize in the Humanities
Deadline for entries is 3 p.m., Friday April 16, 2021
ERASMUS PRIZE IN THE HUMANITIES
COMPETITION OPEN TO ALL JUNIORS AND SENIORS
The Erasmus Prize in the Humanities is awarded annually to the Junior or Senior judged to have written the best essay in the Humanities after completion of the Sophomore year.
Students may submit only one essay, in English, no longer than 20 pages. The essay can be resubmitted, adapted, or translated from coursework, or written specially for the competition.
- Send your work as a pdf attachment via email to email@example.com.
- Don’t forget to title your work
- In the body of your email please put your full name, year, and box number. To ensure anonymity, do NOT put your name on your actual work.
- Submission deadline of no later than 3 p.m., Friday April 16, 2021.
- Work submitted after the April 16th deadline will not be considered.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org