The Facilities Services team will be leading the first phase of a major electrical maintenance project that will affect buildings on the south side of campus. Read on for the full schedule.
During the week, we will address one building or area per day. Unfortunately, this work will create significant disruptions. From 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., buildings being worked on will have no power (including lights, elevators, computers, telephones, and the network). The schedule for the work is as follows:
- Monday, January 18: Life Sciences Center
- Wednesday, January 20: Nutt Center
- Thursday, January 21: Trinity Commons and Funston Hall
- Friday, January 22: Clement Chemistry and Cook Hall (including adjoining Goodwin-Woodward)
- Saturday, January 23: Buildings and Grounds
This is the first of four phases, and we will communicate about the next phases when details are available. We apologize for the inconvenience this project creates for members of the community, and we appreciate your understanding as we work to complete this important project and restore full service as quickly as possible. If you have any issues or concerns, please be in touch.
Astor Pagan, RPA, FMA
Director of Facilities
ABM | Education