What We Do
Tutoring services are offered to Trinity College students at no charge and are available on a drop-in basis or as an individual appointment.
All tutoring is done in-person in MECC 172.
Connect with a Tutor
QLIT 101 – Foundational Techniques for Quantitative Reasoning
MATH 107 – Elements of Statistics
Math 127 – Functions, Graphs and Modeling
MATH 131 – Calculus I
MATH 132 – Calculus II
MATH 207 – Statistical Data Analysis
MATH 231 – Calculus III
ECON 101 – Basic Economic Principles
ECON 218 – Introduction to Statistics for Economics
Drop in Hours – Preferred
We welcome you to visit the Q-center during our drop-in tutoring hours!
Sundays – 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Mondays through Thursdays – 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
To Make Individual Appointments
An appointment is not necessary to see a tutor but will guarantee individualized support.
- Click on the link: Online Appointment Form
- Select the service
- Click on the course in which you are looking for help
- Select the day and time OR search for a specific tutor
- Add your details
- Name and email are required
- Provide your instructor for the course
- Click Book
- You will then receive an email with the details of your appointment, as well as a link to cancel or edit your appointment.
- This schedules one 30 minute appointment. Please only schedule one appointment per day in order to best serve the majority of students.
- Please come to appointments prepared, that is bring all course materials in order to get the most out of the appointment time.