Wifi and Network
Laptops, desktops, IPads and phones:
- Network: eduroam
- Identity: [email protected]
- Password: Your Trinity Account password
- Additional information about eduroam
Gaming consoles, TVs, and other devices:
- Network: Trin_IoT (Trinity Internet of Things)
- Before you connect a device to Trin_IoT, access mydevices.trincoll.edu from a computer or phone, select “Add a Device,” and follow the instructions.
- Personal routers, wireless bridges, and personal wireless printers are not supported on our network.
For help connecting to wifi, contact the Library & IT Desk.
Ethernet wired connections are the fastest, most reliable and secure connections on our campus network. If you are in your office or dorm room, we strongly encourage you to use a wired Ethernet connection.
Tips and Security
- Before you connect your personal computer or other device to Trinity’s network, please be certain it is up-to-date with the latest virus protection updates and operating system patches.
- You must re-register your devices on the Trinity network every year.
- If you need to download or stream a large file, we encourage you to do so between 8:00pm and 6:00am. During this time, the size of a student’s bandwidth allotment will be twice what it is during classroom and business hours.
- If you’re from an institution that is an eduroam member, you can connect to eduroam at Trinity automatically
- Available to all visitors
- You will be required to connect once a day