Hours & Appointments
NOTE: IN-PERSON ASSISTANCE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Meet with someone at the Library and Information Technology Desk by filling out a ticket at ishelp.trincoll.edu.
- Meet with a librarian for research or citation help via Zoom.
- Meet with an instructional technologist via Zoom to collaborate or learn more about technology in teaching, learning, and scholarship.
- Other general phone & email information
LIBRARY & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DESK
Regular Semester Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30a.m. – 9:00p.m. (Remote ID Card service until 4:00p.m., loaner cards available at the Library & IT Desk by appointment until 9:00p.m.)
- Friday: 7:30a.m. – 5:00p.m. (Remote ID Card service until 4:00p.m., loaner cards available at the Library & IT Desk by appointment until 5:00p.m.)
- Saturday: Noon – 6:00p.m. (No ID Card service, loaner cards available at the Library & IT Desk by appointment until 6:00p.m.)
- Sunday: Noon – 9:00p.m. (No ID Card service, loaner cards available at the Library & IT Desk by appointment until 9:00p.m.)
Access to Library Collections Areas and Study Spaces
(24-hour zone spaces are available to those with a current Trinity ID)
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30a.m. – 1:00am
- Friday: 7:30a.m. – 9:00p.m
- Saturday: Noon – 6:00p.m
- Sunday: Noon – 1:00am
ID CARD INFORMATION
The ID Card Office is also by appointment only and there is no in-person photo taking. If you are new to the college and need your Trinity ID, or have turned 21 and want to replace the photo on your Trinity ID, please create a ticket. (You will upload a picture to this ticket and we will schedule an appointment with you for pick up.) Loaner cards are also available by appointment. Please give us a call.
Eric Johnson De-Baufre, PhD, Special Collections Librarian, email@example.com
STUDENT TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT (STA) HOURS
Remote assistance via Zoom at https://trincoll.zoom.us/my/sta.helpdesk
Monday – Friday: 9:00a.m.-5:00p.m.
Sign up for Zoom appointments for weekends and evening hours
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Visit the STA website