Hours & Appointments
NOTE: SOME IN-PERSON ASSISTANCE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Get help at the Library and Information Technology Desk by filling out a ticket at ishelp.trincoll.edu.
- Meet with a librarian for research or citation help via Zoom.
- Meet with an instructional designer or digital scholarship strategist via Zoom or in-person to collaborate or learn more about technology in teaching, learning, and scholarship.
- Other general phone & email information
LIBRARY & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DESK
Regular Semester Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00a.m. – 8:00p.m. (ID Card service until 4:00p.m., loaner cards available at the Library & IT Desk until 8:00p.m.)
- Friday: 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m. (ID Card service until 4:00p.m., loaner cards available at the Library & IT Desk until 5:00p.m.)
- Saturday: Noon – 6:00p.m. (No ID Card service, loaner cards available at the Library & IT Desk until 6:00p.m.)
- Sunday: Noon – 8:00p.m. (No ID Card service, loaner cards available at the Library & IT Desk until 8:00p.m.)
Access to Library Collections Areas and Study Spaces
(24-hour zone spaces, located on the south side of the building, are available to those with a current Trinity ID)
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00a.m. – 1:00a.m.
- Friday: 8:00a.m. – 9:00p.m.
- Saturday: Noon – 6:00p.m.
- Sunday: Noon – 1:00a.m.
- Note: visitors are welcome until 6p.m. weekdays
ID CARD INFORMATION
The ID Card Office is located at the Library and IT Desk. There is no in-person photo taking. If you are new to the college and need your Trinity ID, or have turned 21 and want to replace the photo on your Trinity ID, please create a ticket. (You will upload a picture to this ticket and we will contact you when it’s ready for pick up.) Loaner cards are also available. Please give us a call.