Department Policies and Procedures
The Engineering Department has published policies and established procedures that the students are expected to abide by. Below is a list of these policies and procedures.
- Laboratory Computer User Agreement
- Machine Shop Orientation and Safety Training
- Wood Shop Orientation and Safety Training
- Engineering Department Laboratory & Shop Incident Report Form
- IEEE Code of Ethics
- ASME Code of Ethics
- IEEE Standard for Ethernet
- IEEE Standard for Information Technology
- Poster Creation Instructions
B.S. in Engineering Majors Enrolled by Academic Year (all class years combined)
|Academic Year||Number of B.S.
Engineering Majors Enrolled
Engineering Graduates by Academic Year
|B.S. in Engineering||B.A. in Engineering Science|
Occupations of Trinity College Engineering Alumni
Trinity graduates who have degrees in engineering work in a broad spectrum of careers, including business, medicine, nonprofits, education, and the law, among others. View the list here to see just how many possibilities there are.