We welcome students, faculty, staff, and visitors with disabilities. We are committed to ensure an accessible, welcoming working and learning environment for individuals with disabilities, including compliance with federal and state regulations.
Making Progress Toward More Accessible Website Content
Trinity has made significant progress toward providing a web browsing experience that is accessible to all users. Many portions of the website have been built in WordPress using the following standards:
Content that is not in WordPress will be migrated over the course of the 2018-2019 academic year.
Our Progress During 2018–19
As we continue to migrate content into WordPress, we will work with content managers to ensure they are trained and informed on creating accessible web content. We will:
- Provide a clear set of instructions and training that cover the common repeatable tasks content creators will need to keep in mind
- Formulate a toolset and schedule for scanning and assessing the health of the website
- Providing onboarding materials and training for new content managers and contributors.
Student Accessibility Resources
Trinity provides assistance and accommodations for qualified students with documented disabilities as long as they are necessary to provide equal access to College programs and services and the accommodation is reasonable. Visit the Student Accessibility Resources website for more information on accommodation resources.
Web platforms and services are constantly evolving and we welcome your feedback for improving both accessibility and usability. Share your feedback and concerns by contacting Trinity’s webmaster.
Manager, Web Services
When reporting the issue, helpful feedback may include:
- What you were trying to do
- What technologies you may have been using
- The barrier or issue you encountered
- The web address where you experienced the issue
For more information about providing feedback, please see Contacting Organizations About Inaccessible Websites.