The minor in women, gender, and sexuality consists of six courses completed with a C- or better: two required core courses in women, gender, and sexuality; three electives in women, gender, and sexuality; and a senior seminar.
- The core courses (recommended in sequence):
- WMGS 201. Gender and Sexuality in a Transnational World
- WMGS 369. Queer Studies: Issues and Controversies, or WMGS 379. Feminist and Queer Theory for a Post-Colonial World
- The electives—Students planning a minor in women, gender, and sexuality will, in consultation with the program director, select three electives listed, cross-listed, or cross-referenced with the women, gender, and sexuality program.
- WMGS 401. Senior Seminar, or an upper-level course designated by the director as the senior seminar.